No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here.
At the POINTE, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at the POINTE. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Casual Dress
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Community groups is a place you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups that are forming right now just for you and your family.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at SouthPOINTE or connect with one of our team members to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Community group, you will have the opportunity to keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids each weekend. In KIDZPOINTE, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. The VERTICAL meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.